Sunday, August 8, 2010

The more I learn...

...the more I realize I don't know it all. And I love that.

I am slowly learning. The internet is a wonderful thing. One can find anything here.

My etsy shop is getting some much needed attention. I had been so wrapped up in getting inventory there that I hadn't made it very personal. It's the little things :)

This little blog is important to me and I want to be intentional about posting more often. With pictures. Like this one...



Keira commissioned this tote and a matching cosmetic case. I was a little scared of the fabric at first, but when I received it in the mail I fell in love with it. It's edgy and double take worthy and so HER.

My yellow legal pad sits in front of me on my desk. Each day I record my research and I plot my goals. One goal in particular is very important to me. My son. I was reminded this weekend that I do this so I can be home with him. So I don't want it to overrun my time with him, which means I must be very diligent with his nap times and my early mornings to get things done efficiently. It's a balance that I strive to find.

1 comment:

luvrofink said...

I love my tote and my make-up bag. I've been telling EVERYONE how awesome you are! I can't wait to try the lotion and of course I dig the lip gloss!